and Bram lines!!!
Warning! Do NOT let Genji do the laundry, unless you want clothes stolen. (Angela’s jeans and McCree’s shirt were the victims now)
And I agree with Jesse, Hanzo! You look mighty fine!
║░▒║ ║░▒║ i got
║░▒║ ║░▒║ two swords
[█▓] [█▓] dude
do you ever draw something a million times above your usual skill level and it’s just like
where the fuck did that come from
ok but also, WoW specs on how they play the game:
- death knights
- frost- casual raiding
- blood- legacy raids
- unholy- hardcore raider
- demon hunter
- balance- toy collector
- feral- pvp maniac
- guardian- casual raider
- restoration- 30/30/30/10 split between pvp, casual raiding, hardcore raiding, and sad solo content players
- beast master- pvp/casual raider split
- marksmanship- solo content/legacy runs
- survival- they quit
- arcane- crafting alt, toy collecting main
- fire- frost mage wanting to live out the pandaria frost spec glory days, OR warlocks who want to be accepted to raids
- frost- they quit
- they stopped playing, but haven’t cancelled their subscription. have leveled 3 monk alts to try and feel useful.
- holy- casual raider, also has a ton of gold and maxed all crafting on an alt
- prot- mount collector. reruns cata raids a lot.
- retribution- pvp
- pvp. reruns naxx and kharazan a lot
- either the most intense raider, the best pvper, or the casualest casual. no inbetween.
- trying to be hardcore raider/pvper/collector, but they just end up leveling tailoring all day
- arms- hardcore pvper, but mean
- fury- hardcore raider, but mean
- protection- wild card, but sad
She’s gotta catch ‘em all!
C̷̣͕̹̬̼ͅA̳̻͉̱̠͖͞ͅW͎̗̘͇͠ ̜͕̹̟̩̤̀CA̦̭͢Ẉ̖͍ ͓̕C̸̤̻̦̲̟̳A̵̰̳̦W̲