sometimes, in combat, a little bit of dragon bleeds through
art by @paragonraptors
Turalyon: We need foolproof ways to see through these dragon’s visages.
Tevrugos, who comes up with more new visages before 9AM than most people do
all day in a decade:
Todays the last day for international standard shipping for countries other than Australia! 🦘
This is the last day to safely order so I can pack and prepare the order in time for shipment for the last processing date.
“I’m NOT a bed!!”
Rembrandt finally knows the comfort of getting to sleep against another taur. Even if its a big, scaly and ill-tempered one.
Boy transforms into snake into a lizard into a dragon
Sprite art for a small game I’m working. A boy transforming into numerous things including a snake/naga, a lizard and finally a dragon.
I made this art for a game jam but since the art is taking so long to make I’m going to need to simplify the concept just to finish it on time
Varian is a very patient person with all this ruckus in his throne room.
FOUR YEARS LATER:
spongebob announcer voice
TEN ELEVEN YEARS LATER
Varian might be gone, but this bug remains
Someone needs to make a masterpost of fucked up Neopets facts because literally every time I reminisce about that game I remember something ridiculous such as
• The prize wheel that would take literal hours to spin and would occassionaly reward you with a screamer
• Neopets having petpets and the petpets having petpetpets which were just parasites
• The laboratory ray that was extremely fucking expensive to use having a chance of turning petpets into piles of ash
• A random chance for the game to just steal neopoints from you every time you navigate pages and there being a leaderboard for the unluckiest people that month
- there’s a game you can only play at 12:00 am to 1:00 am every day
- players lined up en masse for waking up turmaculus and PRAYING that he would be nice enough to eat their goddamn petpet and give them a special site avatar for it
- there was an item that you could buy for millions of neopoints in a “hidden” (used loosely) shop that you could use in the site’s battle feature to turn your opponent’s neopet into another color and species of neopet PERMANENTLY, undoing all their work on getting that rare paintbrush instantly
Let’s not forget the magna pool where you have a random 10 minutes time slot once a day to throw your pet into lava to have them get a fireball paint color. Did I mention a RANDOM 10 MINUTE SLOT in a 24/hr time frame??????
- There’s a lever that you can pull that does nothing except for steal your money and have a very low chance of giving you an avatar
- They had a halloween event featuring the characters from supernatural as neopets
- The old event hidden somewhere on the site where the staff members had a murder mystery and you could watch the flash animations of all the staff members being killed until only one was left
Im sorry the halloween event where what
Neopets Sam and Dean
- Neopets used to claim inappropriate pet names so they couldn’t be used on an account names Baduser and the neopet named genital is holding a hotdog
- Only one neopet in the Neopets universe owns a car (Nigel the Chia)
- There was a battledome item that would let you turn your opponent’s expensive precious painted pet into a Chia
- There was a also a battledome item that would let you just PERMANENTLY DELETE your opponent’s potentially very expensive weapon
- There was once Neopets mobile…before the era of Smartphones. The only way to access one of the Neopets lands was through a T Mobile subscription service that ended in 2009 and there’s still no way to access it
- The avatar that took users three years to figure out after it’s release because of the ridiculously specific requirements
- The original version of the penguin pet Bruce was straight up a picture of
the real-life English television entertainer Bruce Forsyth
- An incident where switching over servers caused a glitch that users exploited to clone incredibly expensive items. After it was fixed any mention of the incident on the Neoboards got you frozen (somtimes permanently) with a message on how Neopets was safe and had never been hacked.
I’m back on my bullshit, so Tevrugos is too