ICC made me think of death knights some more and I wanted to draw my nelf death knight Sehnka so I kind of did?! The kind of death knights that fascinate me the most are those of races that were so in-tune with nature in life that the idea of them being dead, scourged, and diseased monsters is pretty damn interesting! Hence, my two in-game DKs that I still need to level are a night elf and a tauren huehue. Draenei
Also I included the line art because I’m kind of happy with how my lines turn out when I ink on paper? IDK!!
ALSO also, um! If you’re bored or interested in coloring the bottom image feel free just kindly keep her color scheme and show me the color job! And obviously keep credit to me because I drew the thing but yeah.
Just to be clear: Commissions will open on the 1st of March, and I will only take two (2) commissions at a time because I’m trying to see if I can juggle my new job and art stuff at the same time.
This is just the pricing so you can get an idea of what you’d want and stuff like that. And ask questions if you have any. Thiiiiiings.
Prices are as follows:
- Sketch: $25 (bust+full body) – 
- Lineart: $40 (bust) / $50 (full body) –  
- Color: $70+ (bust) / $90+ (full body) –    
- Rendered Color: $100+ (bust+body) –   
- (What I call) “Beige Shade”: $60 (bust+full body)  
- prices are negotiable to a degree
I will add additional information once I open commissions, I just wanted to post this now before I went to bed so I can organize things throughout the week. If you have questions or something, please PM me.
Reminder of this! Tomorrow is March 1st.
Some additional info:
- (Reminder) I’m only taking two (2) commissions at a time; this is because I still need to see if I can juggle work and art at the same time.
- Paypal only
- If the prices seem a little steep, please understand that I do not live in the United States. I live in Spain where we use the Euro currency. The current conversion rate is of 0,72 Euros for every $1; meaning that, for example, that Lineart price of $40 is actually just 28 Euros for me. You’re actually getting a good deal.
- Please message me through my inbox and be specific.
- The commissions will be accepted on a first-come-first-serve basis that I will restart after both commissions are done. No reserves.
If you still have any questions, please drop me an ask!
Speaking of °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°Scourge Magic°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°; it’s amazing just how much fun it is to make the Val’kyr spawn and then control one of your friends.
“How do undead characters do ____ when they don’t have ____?”
Everyone in my guild hates the term °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°Scourge Magic°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° because of how many times I’ve used it to explain something.
it always bothers me when people complain that all belf rpers give their chars kinda tragic backgrounds with their entire families dead and stuff
well buddy what are you expecting 90% of the population was obliterated that’s gonna be sons, daughters, parents, siblings, etc the fact is that the race itself is just pretty damn tragic
“when i am finished with you, death knight, your godawful fashion sense will be gone…seriously i cant have a commander who looks like he just keysmashed his way out of archerus this is a disgrace”
Dragon Age 2 / World of Wacraft crossover:
– Fenris, the Death Knight.
I gave it some thought, but I think he’d definitely fit the Death Knight class. The glowing white/blue markings/lyrium powers. Armoured. Two handed weapon. Designed to fight mages? Yep.
Next – Isabela
Forthcoming: The rest of the gang. I’ll put this all into one big masterpost eventually. This is what happens when you’re a wow/bioware nerd…