- I RESERVE ALL RIGHTS TO THE ARTWORK. If you do not want your commission posted publicly please inform me! If you would like to post your commission online please credit the artist.
- Limit of three (3) image orders per client at a time.
- I reserve the right to decline a commission.
- I reserve the right to close down commissions slots without notice. This will not effect clients who have already placed and/or paid for their orders, this is purely to ensure my workload is manageable and that all current clients’ orders can be completed in a timely manner.
- Pre-set rates are non-negotiable.
- I draw humanoid and anthro characters, fan and original characters, MMO toons/characters, etc. I swear I draw more than night elves.
- Illustrations, chibis, icons, banners, etc. that do not have listed prices can always be discussed!
- All images are solid-colour background hi-res JPEG files. PNGs can also be available upon request for no additional fee.
- Please put “commission” somewhere in your email title so it can be responded to quickly and filed accordingly.
- Paypal payments only. Due to past complications, once you are ready to place your order and it has been accepted, payment must be paid in full when requested to confirm your spot. Half-now, half-later payment options are also available, but completed images will be withheld until full payment has been received.
- Turn-over is one-two weeks or less for smaller projects and two-three weeks or less for larger projects. WIPs and sketches are sent during this period for revisions. If at any point I am unable to complete the commission due to external complications, the client will be contacted and refunded.
- Please include any reference images and descriptions you think I will need to best draw your commission!
Contact me by EMAIL ONLY: firstname.lastname@example.org