love that adhd feel when “and there goes my ability to read”
why u ask?
– it’s too noisy
– my brain keeps thinking too many Thoughts
– re-read it again till u die
– constantly zoning out
– the tiny sound in the distance
– too stressed out because I CAN’T READ
isn’t adhd fun!!!
– wait… that’s not what it said… or is it?
– i just skipped eight lines wtf
– is this English?
– where the fuck was i
– *gets up to do something* *never returns*
– wait how long have I been reading for
– I remember Nothing (except for a few unnecessary things in excruciating detail )
– must move NOW
– font bad
– song stuck in my head
*GETS UP TO DO SOMETHING* *NEVER RETURNS*
my personal favorite: stares at the page for half-an-hour before realizing your gaze has been completely unfocused the whole time and you’ve just been finding subconscious satisfaction in the visual texture of the jumbled, overlapping, out of focus letters