I keep getting asked about my painting process so here’s a little visual breakdown. I use only one brush and the eraser for about 98% of my paintings (the other 2% specialty brushes for final detail stuff such as stars & effects). I do most of my value (shading) first before moving on to color, making it a lot more enjoyable to do.