This is such an overdue giveaway, but it’s finally happening!
I’m finally doing a giveaway for hitting the 2k mark and because it’s so late I wanted to make it bigger than normal, so I’m giving away four prizes:
- First prize is a WoW Store mount of your choice. Whether it be the Nightsaber or the Celestial Steed. You pick it, I’ll gift it.
- Second prize is the Spectral Tiger Cub. To make life easier, I’ll ask the winner for their main server then make a character there to trade you.
- Third prize is a WoW Store pet of your choice. Same deal as the mount, you pick your favourite and I’ll gift you.
- Fourth prize is a month of WoW time. Because everyone loves a free months to AFK in their Garrison.
Now, for the boring part aka the rules:
- You MUST be a follower to enter. You can follow me for the giveaway and then unfollow when it’s over, though. I won’t be offended, I promise.
- The giveaway ends at 12am AEST on the 21st of September and the winner will be chosen by a random number generator.
- I will make a post announcing the winners and also send an ask to each of them so keep your ask box open! Winners will have 2 days after the giveaway ends to reply or I will reroll for a new winner.
- Both reblogs and likes count, but please don’t spam your friends.
- No poopoo giveaway blogs.
Also shout out to yggdrasillife for letting me use their pets and their rogue as models!
Since this got SO many notes so quickly, I’m adding in a 5th prize! Since I’ve been looking at the tags, a lot of people seem more interested in the WoW time SO the 5th prize will be another chance to win a free month of WoW time!
Thanks to everyone who’s reblogged it so far!
PS. if this gets over 1k notes I’ll be adding either a mottled drake or crimson death charger as SIXTH prize!
So, the mottled drake won by double the votes SO the 6th prize and probably the biggest prize is, in fact, a mottled drake!
I’ll be drawing this one first, followed by the other five prizes.
Thanks so much for voting and for getting my giveaway over 1k notes AND for following me and putting up with my bad posts.