- Pick two consonants from J, T, Z, L, M, or N.
- Pick a vowel and put it between them. (Preferably U.)
- Blood Elf:
- Pick a popular girl’s name from Earth (toon gender irrelevant).
- Mix up the syllables, change some vowels, add an umlaut or something.
- Throw on a dash of ‘sil’ or ‘lin’ or ‘ala’ for good, Sin’dorei flavor.
- BONUS: For a surname, simply append a verb to ‘Sun-’ or ‘Dawn-‘.
- Pick a ‘Native American’ word. Done.
- Cough hard into a speech-to-text program. Use what transcribes.
- Pick the most mundane human Earth name you can possibly imagine, or an everyday noun like ‘Blanket’.
- BONUS: For a surname, cobble together various synonyms for vile imagery. The more macabre and nonsensical, the better!
EXTRA BONUS ALTERNATIVE: Just grab a name from mythology, even in-game-lore mythology! Are you Bwonsamdi? Okay! Are you Azrael? Sure thing! Are you an Erinyes? Go for it!
EXTRA SUPER BONUS ALTERNATIVE: Keysmash a syllable or two and give it a dragon suffix. Congratulations, you’re now an officially-advertised dragonkin!
this is an A+ post