The first screen shot i took after the Pandaria prepatch, and the last one I took before I was disconnected.
Time for the next great adventure!
THE END IS NIGH
Shit. I had ONE JOB this expansion.
After many grueling bouts in the Arenas and Battlegrounds, the time has nearly come to see who will reign supreme in this action-packed PvP season. Prepare to fight your last battles, and remember—to the victors go the spoils!
Arena and Rated Battleground Season 15 will be coming to an end in as soon as a couple of weeks. Once the season wraps, we’ll begin an approximately two week process to determine end-of-season reward eligibility.
Qualified players should note the following in order to ensure you receive your just rewards:
- Please refrain from transferring your characters to another realm or faction until after PvP Season 15 has ended.
- PvP Season 15 titles and mounts will be awarded approximately two weeks after the season ends.
Conquest Points will be converted to Honor Points at the end of the season, and any Honor above 4,000 will be converted to in-game currency at a rate of 35 silver per point. A few other things to keep in mind once the season has ended:
- The Honor cap will remain at 4,000.
- Season 15 items with rating requirements will no longer be available for purchase.
- Rated Battleground and Arena matches will not be available during the break between seasons.
Best of luck, gladiators!
Forever going to be burned into my brain
I feel the need to post this again w/ a VERY OLD version of Tev.
So I have found out if Thrall had to pay for the faction chance since he is siding with the Horde again in MoP, and why he doesn’t have a mount.