After many grueling bouts in the Arenas and Battlegrounds, the time has nearly come to see who will reign supreme in this action-packed PvP season. Prepare to fight your last battles, and remember—to the victors go the spoils!
Arena and Rated Battleground Season 15 will be coming to an end in as soon as a couple of weeks. Once the season wraps, we’ll begin an approximately two week process to determine end-of-season reward eligibility.
Qualified players should note the following in order to ensure you receive your just rewards:
- Please refrain from transferring your characters to another realm or faction until after PvP Season 15 has ended.
- PvP Season 15 titles and mounts will be awarded approximately two weeks after the season ends.
Conquest Points will be converted to Honor Points at the end of the season, and any Honor above 4,000 will be converted to in-game currency at a rate of 35 silver per point. A few other things to keep in mind once the season has ended:
- The Honor cap will remain at 4,000.
- Season 15 items with rating requirements will no longer be available for purchase.
- Rated Battleground and Arena matches will not be available during the break between seasons.
Best of luck, gladiators!
BALD THRALL DON’T SIT WELL W ME
Tumblr can’t count
– Arthas Menethil
Tevruden the Death Knight.
Anon has a burglar break in
Yeah that’s a cat:
- Gets other people to do the work
- Is a dick
Because we all love inappropriate questions about our OCs.
The saga continues! This was like, uhh maybe my first attempt at trying line art? Since I’ve p much been painting since day one, and I wanted to see how far I’ve come. Thank you to all the amazing artists I follow for inspiring meeee
aka me ripping you off