Hi, hello. I like drawing, I like money, and I really need to start saving up for a few things, including a desktop computer, as my very cheap Acer laptop has begun its slow descent into death.
So here we go.
1. Prices aren’t completely static, and I will always try to work with my commissioners for the sake of making everyone happy.
2. Full Body commissions are for mostly “cloth-y” characters who are alright with giving me inspiration instead of flat out saying “draw this dress/robe”
3. I’m open to the idea of straight up wardrobe commissions as well, but pricing will need to be worked out between myself and the commissioner.
* Similarly, if there’s something you want that isn’t exactly on the graphic, feel free to ask me about it.
4. I tend to mostly draw elves, but I’m open to other ideas. Extra characters and items and excessive details will mean a shift up in the final price.
5. Streaming is absolutely plausible if you’re interested!
6. I cannot begin the commission until payment is received in full.
7. If any emergencies come up after payment is already sent and I cannot complete the piece, commissioner can expect a full refund.
Given that I had no takers on my YCH commissions, I’m not going to do slots, or ask for any fancy-pants emails. Just send me an ask or an inbox message if you’re interested and we’ll get in touch. Thanks guys! Feel free to reblog and share as you like!