What I need from you:
- Visual references of your character. This can be from ffxiv, WoW, Dragon Age, etc, or just an original character. I don’t work well without some kind of visual, but we might be able to work things out if you don’t have one.
- Payment up front. I will ALWAYS refund you if for ANY reason I can’t complete your commission, and I promise to keep you updated and work as quickly and efficiently as possible without sacrificing quality.
- Make sure to not include an address when you send the money via Paypal, otherwise it will expect me to ship something to you, and this is all done digitally!
- If you want to add a note, though it’s not required, just add the e-mail you used to contact me with and/or your name.
- Please don’t send the money as a gift! This could get me in trouble with Paypal by circumventing their transaction fees.
- Any extra information about the commission such as line color, mood, expression, scar placement, and other clarifications I might need to draw them accurately.
What I won’t do:
- Porn. Tasteful nudity is possible.
- Really elaborate armor. Just please no.
- Established characters from a series. The character must be your own, whether it’s your character in an MMO or one you came up with yourself.
- Elaborate backgrounds. That’s something I still need to work on.
If you’re interested, please e-mail me at kinebri @ gmail dot com. Once I get you down on my list, I’ll give you my paypal e-mail, which is a separate one from my personal e-mail. I currently only accept payment through paypal, sorry!
If there’s something you want that isn’t listed here, like a waist-up or a couples piece, please contact me and we can work out details and pricing!