AAAAYYY that thing I said I’d open however many years ago? Mama needs himself money for an xbone and Halo 5 tho.
Of course it’d be Halo that finally kicks me out of my thousand year coma.
What you can get:
1.) Stylized Hardstyle: Full bodies with emphasis on motion over anatomy. Easier for me, cheaper for you.
$35 base price ( $36.35 with paypal tax)
Every extra character is $15 (in other words, a picture of a couple would end up being $50 (
$51.80 with paypal tax))
2.) Hardstyle: Just full bodies. More emphasis on anatomy, more energy intensive, more expensive.
$40 base price (
$41.50 with paypal tax)
Every extra character is $15 (in other words, a picture of a couple would end up being $55 (
$56.95 with paypal tax))
3.) Painted Portraits: Floating heads for everyone. Possibly underpriced. Tendency to change more drastically from start to finish.
$60 base price (
$62.10 with paypal tax)
- Once we’ve agreed on what you want I’ll give you your price (Paypal tax included). Payment has to be sent to Clockworkteadoll@hotmail.com before I start working.
- Won’t draw: straight up porn, gore, backgrounds beyond vague shapes and simple gradients
- Will draw: robots, non-human peeps (not super great with animals just a warning)
- will send progress WIPs so keep an eye on your e-mail
- The more references the better.
- Accepting five of each type. Will catalogue progress below to keep everyone updated.
- Wanna stress that these take longer for me to complete than my personal work and I try and work on them in the order I get them. if you’re worried I’ve forgotten you, please check the progress below. If you still think I might have forgotten you, please contact me. I do make mistakes and I want to make sure everyone gets what they paid for.
Going back to the send money method from invoices since some commissioners were concerned with how invoices worked and I think I have a method to catch accidental shipping issues from my side.
If you’re interested, please contact me over at Clockworkteadoll@hotmail.com